Making A Payment
Dog License Online Payments
For Registered Dog Owners
Pay your Dog License online with a Credit Card
Property Tax Online Payments
Mahoning County provides customers a fast, easy, and safe way to conveniently pay your tax bills online. Payment methods include Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Electronic Check – and Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal, and Venmo.
This is a fee-based service, charged by our third-party payment vendor. A service fee of 2.95% of the transaction amount with a $2.95 minimum will be applied to credit card payments and a fee of $1.95 will be applied to all payments made via electronic check (ACH/EFT).
Mahoning County Courts
Online Payments for all “waiverable“ citations and certain criminal offenses will have a 4% Convenience Fee or a $2.00 fee (whichever is greater) added to your credit card payment.
- Open the CourtView Justice Solution
- Enter the letters from the Challenge Image and click the "Click Here" button
- Search for your case by your name, case#, ticket/citation#, vehicle/drivers license.
also result in all administrative actions, including but not limited to forwarding
points to the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- Cases that have a Warrant or Capias ARE NOT payable online.
You must contact the Court!
- Online Payments DO NOT release your license or registration.
You must contact the Court listed on your citation and provide a current address.
- Insurance- If you did not provide proof of insurance at the time of the citation you will be notified by the BMV and must provide proof to:
Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles-Compliance
Unit-P.O. Box 16583 Columbus, Ohio 43216-6583
Austintown County Court 330-740-2001
Boardman County Court 330-726-5546
Canfield County Court 330-533-3643
Sebring County Court 330-938-9873