OHIO SOIL AND WATER CONSERVATION COMMISSION
ELECTION LEGAL NOTICE
The Ohio Soil and Water Conservation Commission will cause an election of Supervisors of the Mahoning Soil and Water Conservation District to be held in accordance with Chapter 940 of the Ohio Revised Code.
Residents or landowners, firms, and corporations that own land or occupy land in the Mahoning Soil and Water Conservation District and are 18 years of age and older may vote for Supervisor. A non-resident landowner, firm, or corporation must provide an affidavit* of eligibility, which includes designation of a voting representative, prior to casting a ballot.
There are three ways an eligible voter can cast a ballot:
(1) at the SWCD annual meeting/election event, which will take place on October 28, 2019 at until 1:00 PM at Austintown Township Park 6000 Kirk Road Austintown Ohio 44515; or
(2) at the SWCD office until 4:00PM on October 25, 2019; or
(3) vote absentee by requesting the proper absentee request forms from the SWCD office at the following address:
850 Industrial Road
Youngstown Ohio 44509
Two (2) Supervisors will be elected to a three year term.
1. John Adamski 4. James Milligan
2. Courtney Boyle 5. Kim Urig
3. Douglas Miller
*Sample affidavits are available from the SWCD office.