WEDNESDAY, MARCH 25, 2020
- In accordance with all state rules and guidance as ordered under the State of Emergency by the Governor of Ohio and the President of the United States regarding the COVID-19 emergency, please be advised that the Board of Mahoning County Commissioners will hold its regular Board Meeting on Thursday, March 26, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. via teleconference.
- The Meeting will take place at the Board of Mahoning County Commissioners’ Conference Room, 21 W. Boardman Street, 2nd Floor, Youngstown, Ohio.
- The Board Meeting will not be open to the public and the Board will not be able to take public comment.
- Any individual wishing to listen in on the meeting can do so by calling Conference Number 234-203-2766 and use Participants Code 259-878-738#.
- A video of the Board Meeting will be posted after the meeting on the Mahoning County Website (www.mahoningcountyoh.gov).
- The next scheduled regular Board Meeting will be held on THURSDAY, APRIL 9, 2020 @ 10:00 A.M.