WEDNESDAY, APRIL 8, 2020
• In accordance with all state rules and guidance as ordered under the State of Emergency by the Governor of Ohio and the President of the United States regarding the COVID-19 emergency, please be advised that the Board of Mahoning County Commissioners will hold its regular Board Meeting on Thursday, April 9, 2020 at 10:00 a.m. via teleconference.
• The Meeting will take place at the Board of Mahoning County Commissioners’ Conference Room, 21 W. Boardman Street, 2nd Floor, Youngstown, Ohio, this location will not be open to the public and the Board will not be able to take public comment.
• Any individual wishing to listen in on the meeting can do so by calling Conference Number 1 408-418-9388 and use Participants Code 796-103-459##. (please mute your phone)
• A video of the Board Meeting will be posted after the meeting on the Mahoning County Website (www.mahoningcountyoh.gov).
• The next scheduled regular Board Meeting will be held on THURSDAY, APRIL 23, 2020 @ 10:00 A.M.
• Any questions or concerns can be directed to Commissioner David Ditzler, President of the Board by e-mail at [email protected]